Managers from small companies around the world have commented on how ISO Standards have helped towards the success of their business. Their findings and comments can be viewed in full, by clicking here.
The brochure outlines 10 good things ISO standards can do for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
1. They enable smaller businesses to compete with bigger enterprises
2. They can open up export markets for your business
3. They help you discover and maintain best business practices
4. They drive efficiency in your business procedures
5. They add credibility and confidence for your customers
6. They can create new business opportunities and sales
7. They can give the company a competitive edge
8. They are internationally recognized
9. They can help your company grow and develop
10. They enable a common language
To see how we can help your business, please fill in our certification quote form, and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
12 January 2012
Your choices will be saved as a non-identifying cookie. This means that each time you load a webpage from this website, your chosen accessibility options will be applied. These cookies will last for 28 days before resetting.
Use these icons to increase, decrease or reset the size of the text throughout the site.
When text to speech is active, you can click the play button to hear the whole sites content read aloud. You can also highlight a section of text and press play, to hear only the highlighted text.
A screen mask is a reading tool which follows your cursor. It allows you to remove distractions from around the page and gives a clear area of focus.