ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
The ISO 22000 is an international standard which covers all the organisations in the food chain from the farm to the table, and it defines what is required of a food safety management system.
Benefits of ISO 22000
- Hazard controls implemented across the supply chain
- Increased confidence of suppliers and stakeholders
- Transparency of accountability and responsibility
- Effective systems through continual updating and improvement
- The introduction of internationally recognised process to your business
To implement the ISO 22000, you need:
- Senior management commitment and support
- Good internal communication
- Customer and supplier feedback
- Shared responsibilities, roles and timescales
- Regular reviews of ISO 22000 to ensure continual improvement
- Training and incentives to motivate personnel
- The sharing of knowledge
The Certification Process for ISO 22000 will include
For more information about the process of ISO 22000 please contact us and one of our team will be happy to discuss the standard in more detail.
ISO 22000 Support
If you are seeking ISO 22000, have a question about ISO 22000, or require assistance in the setup of ISO 22000 then please complete our support form below.