ISO 17100:2015 Translation Services
A difficult subject, especially when you can’t understand the language.
It needs translating but:
- Can you rely on the translation made?
- Has it been interpreted correctly? Sometimes translation can be a matter of life or death
- Was it translated by a professional company that has been certificated by an accredited body?
- Can I rely on the service given?
- Do they have training in place to ensure accuracy?
Benefits of ISO 17100:2015
Your assurance comes with:
- An accredited certification in place to show your company has the means and skills to ensure the translation is clear and precise
Implementation of the ISO 17100:2015
- Translators will need to prove competence with either an appropriate degree or equivalent qualification or at least 5 years of experience
- Revisers to ensure Translator compliance
- Project Managers must have documented competence – either by formal or informal training
- Regular updating of required competences to ensure continual improvement
- Access to Technical resources to assist translation and the ability to share knowledge within the organisation
- Good internal communication throughout the company
The Certification Process for ISO 17100:2015 will include
- Assessment of translator (both in company and outside contractor) qualifications and competency
- Demonstrate clearly documented process to ensure translator competency in the future – and regular maintenance to ensure training is updated
- Show availability of technical resources to assist translators in the role
- Display communication process between translator, reviser and project management teams
ISO 17100:2015 Support
If you are seeking ISO 17100:2015, have a question about ISO 17100:2015, or require assistance in the setup of ISO 17100:2015 then please complete our support form below.