BS EN 15713 Secure Destruction of Confidential Material
This is a European standard and British Standard, which provides recommendations on how organisations should manage and control the destruction of confidential material.
Benefits of BS EN 15713
- Increased customer confidence as a result of your compliance
- Greater business opportunities resulting from customer confidence
- Helps to meet government targets for the environment
- Allows recycling of data storage equipment without data loss
- Opportunities to assist developing countries to become second users at low cost
To implement the BS EN 15713, you should have:
- Appropriate security of premises
- Documented contracts and audits
- Staff security screening
- Secure collection, retention and conveyance of confidential material
- Good communications within the organisation
- Shared knowledge within the organisation
The Certification Process for BS EN 15713 will include
For more information about the process of BS EN 15713 please contact us and one of our team will be happy to discuss the standard in more detail.
BS EN 15713 Support
If you are seeking BS EN 15713, have a question about BS EN 15713, or require assistance in the setup of BS EN 15713 then please complete our support form below.