Audits take many forms, first, second and third party, accredited & non-accredited.
First Party Audits
An internal audit of your systems, sometimes carried out as an impartial check of your operations, or maybe as an internal audit prior to your accredited certification audit. Perhaps your company doesn’t have an in-house internal auditor, or requires an independent systems check for compliance verification.
Second Party Audits
Usually carried out on your suppliers or prospective suppliers and may be paid for by them to assure you that their systems are in place to satisfy your company’s needs. Everything may be OK while things are running smoothly, but can they cope if something goes wrong, can they trace back to how and why, can they recall affected products, if not it may be your company that suffers. We can perform an independent audit of their systems for your peace of mind. For this service we travel all over the world, or maybe we are closer to them than you are.
Third Party Audits
An accredited certification audit. All our auditors are Trained and able to carry out accredited certification audits.
Our areas of expertise cover:
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008
- Quality Management – Customer satisfaction – Guidelines for complaints handling in organisations ISO 10004:2011
- Medical Devices – Quality management systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes ISO 13485:2012
- Medical Devices – Quality management systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes ISO 13485:2016
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2004
- Translation Services – Requirements for translation services ISO 17100:2015
- Food Safety Management Systems – Requirements for any organisation in the food chain ISO 22000:2005
- Societal Security – Business continuity management systems ISO 22301:2012
- Information Technology – Security techniques - Information security management systems - Requirements ISO 27001:2013
- Energy Management systems – Requirements with guidance for use ISO 50001:2011
- Health, Safety and Welfare Management Systems OHSAS 18001:2007
- Key Holding and Response Services. Code of practice BS 7984:2008
- Provision of Lone Worker Device (LWD) Services – Code of practice BS 8484:2011
- Secure Destruction of Confidential Material BS EN 15713:2009
- Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Organisations AS 9100:2009